LDER SERVICE PLAN (ESP) of Harbor Health Services, Inc. is a PACE (Program All-inclusive Care for the Elderly) model of care. The PACE concept, developed in 1973 in San Francisco, addresses the concerns that elders wanted to stay in their homes and communities; that many elders were not getting the services to make them successful at home; and that they frequently fell through the cracks, due to the fragmentation of the health care system.
PACE's goal is to maximize the health and functioning levels of participants, enabling them to continue living in the comfort of their own homes and in the community.
PACE is the solution:
- Comprehensive service package provided and covered by the PACE program
- Customized for individual needs
- Coordinated by our interdisciplinary team of geriatric professionals
- All provided services fully covered, with no deductibles
- Coordination of home care, assisted living, hospital, and nursing home care
- One-stop shopping, with most services located at our day center (transportation included)
For more information, please contact us at:
Tel: (617) 533-2400
Fax: (617) 533-2438
Lisa Yorra, Marketing Director
Kerry Conlon, Enrollment Specialist
Click here for more detailed information on the Elder Service Plan of HHSI.